Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh how I've missed you Blog......

Ok, yes I know it's been over a week since my last post.....I'm sorry. The only positive is it was because I have been so busy with my kids and of course my work at home job. Last week was a very eventful week for me professionally. As you saw on my last post I participated in the Social Media Trends webinar with Mari Smith, which was fabulous. But on Tuesday I also participated in the 5 Critical Tactics for Business Blog Success with Denise Wakeman teleseminar. If anyone is unsure of who Denise is, well she is THE blog guru. She is definitely the one to follow. I learned so much about what to post, how to post, how often to post, how to drive visibility to your blog amongst other things. Follow Denise at @BlogSquad and take a look at her webpage for additional fabulous information and upcoming teleseminars http://nextlevelpartner.typepad.com/denise_wakeman/

I'll be back tomorrow after I attend my next class...hmmmm...what shall it be??....

1 comment:

  1. Hey we all know how busy life can get:) Mari Smith and Denise Wakeman are awesome resources! I wanted to welcome you to the 8leggedgecko.com group in linked in. Thanks for joining us! I look forward to chatting more.

    Dyle

    ReplyDelete