Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sleep.....really?

Ok, so we made it through a night with nobody waking up! Well actually that isn't true Pippin (my cat) conveniently sat on my chest face to face to let me know he wanted out. So even with my 2 1/2 year old and my 1 year old oh yes and my husband staying asleep....I end up being the one woken up.....all in a (mother's) days work....

Did I mention I work from home?! I have the best job in the world, I am a virtual assistant. Now what the heck is that, you might be asking. Well, I assist my client with a wide range of tasks right from my home office...and with a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old and cat and dog and dishes and laundry and vacuuming....shall I go on LOL. Yes it is extremely hard but I am truly blessed to be able to do what I do so I can take care of all that I mentioned above.

Having made it through a practically entire nights sleep I'm ready to get to work and accomplish what I need today.

No comments:

Post a Comment